I've moved to 50in8.com!

My video.... Yeah, it crashed!

  • Posted: 7:27 PM
  • |
  • Author: Lisa Johnston

Welp, last night, I recorded most of my Mamavation Mom Campaign 5 Application Video... I went to save it, and it basically froze!

I take that as a sign that it wasn't really THE one! So, I'll have to work on that again before this weekend!

Today, I did pretty good food wise, EXCEPT, I was so busy, I kinda had a brunch, rather than a breakfast or a lunch, which I know isn't GREAT, but I didn't really overdo it at dinner like I thought I would, either. I've had enough water to float a boat today, too, so that's good!

I spent the better part of the day at The Cloth Diaper Foundation office and in the warehouse preparing for this Cloth Diaper Sidewalk Sale we have going on Thursday. It's going to be a HUGE to-do, and I'm really looking forward to it!

That said, I did a lot of walking around, lifting, moving things here and there, sorting, etc. I kinda have to count that as my workout, because I'm kinda beat!

Now, I'm just chillin', catching up on emails, and listening to Cyndi Lauper Radio on Pandora!

Have a good one!

3 people have left comments

Pamela M. Kramer - A Renaissance Woman said:

Pandora rocks!

Susan Payton said:

Just blogging around this afternoon and found your blog. I love reading all the different blogs, they are all different and unique. Thank you for letting me visit.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
For a fun read:
http://www.squidoo.com/incredible-pug-tatorbug
Bet it will make you smile

Veronica Lee said:

Sounds like you had a busy day. I love Cyndi Lauper!

Happy Wednesday!