- Posted: 2:09 PM
- Author: Lisa Johnston
Yes, it's that time! Our annual fundraiser for The Cloth Diaper Foundation. We have so many great donations, and I hope it goes well. Our organization really deserves to catch a break. We've helped so many people, and every time we turn around, it's like we hit a speed bump - Hard. You know, the kind that makes you get out and look under your car to see if you did any permanent damage? Those kind of speed bumps! Anyway, back to the fun stuff! This year, we're doing an Earth Day/Mother's Day Theme. It's pretty neat, because this time, we have a VERY diverse group of items! Yes, we have cloth diapers, but a lot of the stuff we have are for moms as well! Today, I've been listing auctions like CRAZY! I took Hawk to Jenn's at about 10, and I've literally been doing this all day with the exception of the workout I did. I only did one mile today, because I just have no time. I may do the other mile this evening, if I am not pooped!
I'm amazed at how giving people can be! We have awesome items this go 'round, and we're super stoked to get started!
We still need bloggers, though! We never, in a million years, thought that we'd have more items donated than bloggers interested in helping us spread the word! With the humpteen billion blogs out there, we just thought there would be more interest! It will happen, though.
Here are just some of the great items available:
- 2 customized Change is Strange books from Change is Strange
- The Premier of Goodmama’s new Wet Bag. Only available here!
- 3 OOAK Wahmies Diaper Pail Liners from Wahmies
- An Organic Baby Basket collaboration from Cheeky Diapers, Harmony Art Fabrics, Get Hooked, and O-Wool
- Exclusive Pomegranate scented Rockin Green Detergent
- An Aspen Boba Baby Carrier from Eco-politan
- An Earth Mama Angel Baby Set from Earth Mama Angel Baby
- A small Dancing in Dublin Sojourn Sling with a matching Organic Stroller Blanket and a medium Morning in Machu Picchu Sojourn Sling with a matching Organic Stroller Blanket from Petunia Pickle Bottom
- An Eastern Sun Messenger Bag, a Peace Satchel and a Blue Courier Bag from Dad Gear.
- 2 Huge sets of Fat “Quarters” from Harmony Art
- A Zoe Saldana's Eternal Magic Gift Set by Avon brought to you by Lisa Johnson
- A Dark Green Sleepy Wrap, a Cedar BOBA G2 and a Sleepy Bear from Nap Inc
- A Little Lamb Baby Basket from Natures Boundaries
- A Minui Handysitt from The Giggling Green Bean
- Gift Certificates from Casttoo
- A bumGenius Organic Diaper and a Wahmies Wetbag from BananaPeels Diapers.
- A new Earth Carrier from Belle Baby Carriers
- A 12 pack of Rumparooz Colors with 6R inserts from Kangacare
- A White Organic Bella band from Bella Band
- A Medium Winky Dinks Wool Soaker from Winky Dinks
- 2 Mr Handsome’s buttons from Mr Handsome’s Crazy Diaper Emporium
- A Scentsy plug-in scent warmer and your choice of 3 scents from Susie Goodness
- 2 $25 gift certificates for Mary Kay from Jennifer McCullar
- A 3-pack of Econobums from Mommy and Baby Essentials
- Fluff Dust and a Fuzzibunz Zippered Diaper Tote from Sugar Dipes
- An Incredibella Pocket from Bella Bottoms
- A Goodmama One-Size Fitted Serged Diaper from Diaper Shops
- A Gift Certificate and Hairbows from Plain and Fancy Bowtique
- A Diaper from Doo Doo Rags
- Fleece Soakers from Green Bottoms
- A Floral Slip Dress from Zoonique Baby
- A Bamboo French Terry Fitted Diaper from Wee Ones
- A Custom Wool Shortie from CatChick6 Creations
Lemon Twist Blogger Template is an extremely beautiful blogger template created by JackBook.Com based on Lemon Twist Wordpress themes by farfromfearless.com. You can edit this words into your own.