I was AMAZED at how quickly the gnocchi went last night! Braxton had tomato sauce and cheese on his, and he gobbled it up like crazy! Thank you, Italian Grandma Francesca, or whatever your name is, for the great recipe! We'll have to do it again soon!
Girl Scouts was canceled last night for reasons beyond our control, so all five of us piled into Andy's itty bitty car and trekked to Kylie's soccer practice! I wanted to get some video of her first practice after a year of not playing, but I forgot that Andy filled it up from Brax's practice (it's in the car, or I'd upload 'em!). Here's the vid he shot with his phone:
The coach had the parents scrimmage the kiddos. I, so conveniently, wore flip flops, so I stood on the sideline with the boys as we watched. The shoes saved me from making a fool of myself! I was surprised at how well Andy did! He was tired and out of breath when they were finished, though!
I was happy to see the diversity on their team. There's an autistic boy on the team, and he needs constant redirection to keep focused on the game. Kylie's looking forward to being able to help him stay in the game on Saturday. You know Kylie.. such compassion for children with disabilities.
We don't have anything going on tonight (as of yet - things ALWAYS change around here!) so I'm planning a nice, sit down, meal with catfish as the main course!
Baked Catfish Nuggets
- 1 pounds fish, catfish, cut into 3/4-inch nuggets
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, black ground
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 large egg(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) flour, all-purpose
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Toss the catfish nuggets with the black pepper and garlic powder. Dip the nuggets in the beaten egg, then dredge the nuggets in the flour until they are well coated.
2. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange the nuggets on the baking sheet and place them in the oven. Cook for 20-25 minutes, or until the catfish nuggets are done.
2/3 cup Bare Naked Cranberry & Raisin Cereal
Morning Workout - same as yesterday
100 leg lift thingys
couple hundred other moves I don't have names for!
Light Chicken Gumbo Soup
not quite sure yet!
Something with Nutella!
Lemon Twist Blogger Template is an extremely beautiful blogger template created by JackBook.Com based on Lemon Twist Wordpress themes by farfromfearless.com. You can edit this words into your own.