I've moved to 50in8.com!

Mamavation Monday

I am in the process of recovering for a very, very long and fun birthday weekend, so I will keep this Mamavation Monday post very short!

Since Friday, I've eaten out three times. Two of the three times, even though I did good on portions, the foods I had to eat probably weren't the best for me - however, I knew that I would be "tasting" foods on Saturday night at the Taste of the Heights. Sunday, we went to Iguana Joe's, and although I ordered seafood, I could feel my arteries clogging up with the sauce it was swimming in - I had no idea when I ordered, and I only ate half of it. I really had no desire for birthday cake afterward, but the kiddos made it, and I had to eat come. In addition, I had a margarita and two Bud Lights on Saturday, which isn't a normal thing for me, but hey.. I wanted them.
My water consumption for the week - blows. We'll just leave it at that.

Believe it or not... I MAINTAINED!

For those of you who didn't see this pic when I posted it last week, here is a before pic! 16 lbs ago! I don't have an after pic yet, because.. well, it's not "after" yet! :)



Goals for the week:
Get a knee brace. I need to get this before I start working out again. Period. No use in incapacitating myself permanently.
Start the 6 week challenge (I think that's what it is) on EA Sports active! Andy and I are anxious to start this!
Rest, rest, rest. I KNOW I am overdoing it because I just can't say "no". I have been SO busy, that the only downtime I've had in the past two weeks (with the exception of Mother's Day) has been to sleep. I've got to slow down, rest, and take care of myself and my family.

Tonight, Tracey Mallett is going to be on Mamavation TV talking about Pregnancy Fitness! Join us at 9 central!

Check out OpenSky! They are sponsoring our blog carnival at Mamavation this week!

OpenSky is a new commerce platform that enables authors, bloggers, media personalities, media brands and publishers to establish direct customer relationships with their audiences. These influencers are able to hand-select products and services related to their area of influence and expertise that they love and offer them to their audiences via their blogs, websites, newsletters, Twitter stream, Facebook pages, or public visibility. So basically, it's like Amazon, but better cause you get a higher rate of return and if you have a product you adore that they don't carry, they will find it and get it in their shop for you.

Have a GREAT week, everyone!

4 people have left comments

~Lori~ said:

So glad you had a great birthday weekend!

Now get busy drinking that water and get that knee brace so you can workout girl!

bookieboo said:

Good job maintaining! XXOO

kia said:

Watch that knee, can you workout in the water to avoid a lot of weight-bearing? Congrats on maintaining.

The Maniacal Matron - @MMScarlett said:

I'm down on a knee injury as well. I have switched to Pilates since there is no direct impact on my knee.

I LOVE Ana Caban's stuff particularly her Intermediate Pilates

Good luck and you can knock that last 16!!