I've moved to 50in8.com!

SHAWERDOORS and MIRROS! SAVE SAVE

  • Posted: 6:16 AM
  • |
  • Author: Lisa Johnston
  • |
  • Filed under: mamavation

Oh wow! I've been so super busy, I've totally neglected my wonderful blog. I guess if I had more followers, it would matter! I love the followers I have, but they already know when I post because of facebook and twitter! :)

So... how to find more followers? - that is the question! I guess it would help if I was halfway interesting. Must work on that.
On the weightloss homefront. Total bust this week - but it's not my fault. That lovely out-of-towner decided to swing by with her monthly visit. She bloats.

The WONDERFUL news is... I was chosen, this week, as Mamavation Sista Of The Week! I'm super excited! Check it out here! I'm really happy that others feel that I'm supportive and inspiring! This journey has been a blast, and I'm so thankful for the friends that I've made along the way.

As most of you know, I have a little temporary part time job right now, watching one of my babies! Well, not MY baby, but a client/friend's baby. He's a DOLL! He's 3 months old, and the happiest baby I've ever seen in my life! It's been fun! :)

On the way home from said job yesterday, I stopped to get gas, and well... I see this:


Yep! No spell check on poster boards! I left the phone number in tact so that you can call them up and offer YOUR services if you tutor or something like that!

I have lots to do today, catching up with my nonprofit work! I hope you all have a LOVELY day!

0 people have left comments

Commentors on this Post-